LD Systems DAVE 8 ROADIE
LD Systems Dave 8 Roadie
With the DAVE 8 Roadie, LD Systems once again stays true to itsphilosophy „pro audio in motion“. This complete PA systemaccommodates a generous 350 Watts RMS power amp module and delivers astounding performance in mobile applications. It is equipped of a powerful 8" Bandpass subwoofer (150 W RMS) and 2 x (4" + 1") satellites (2 x 100 W). It was designed especially for musicians for all kinds of mini PA applications.
DAVE 8 Roadie features 3 different inputs which can be used simultaneously. One channel with a XLR/jack-combo connector for dynamic microphones. One with dual RCA for computers or XLR/jack-combo connector for mixing desks or keyboards, and one with stereo 3.5 mm and mono 6.3 mm jack inputs which can be used for either an MP3 player or a guitar – a switch allows you to toggle between the two modes of this channel. The class A/B amplification module integrated in the subwoofer delivers a high output and powers both subwoofer and satellites.
This system features all common protective circuits. Theintegrated limiter keeps your system safe from an overload and will guarantee a long operational life. On the side of the subwoofer you will find an on/off switch, a 180° phase reverse and a separate subwoofer volume knob allowing you to find the perfect sound balance between crystal clear high tones, punchy mids and powerful bass.
The rugged front grilles and ergonomic handles on both the subwoofer and the satellites underline the roadworthiness of the DAVE 8 Roadie and make it an ideal companion for musicians.
Amplifier Module (integrated in Subwoofer)
- type:LD Systems Dave 8 Roadie
- Amplifier: Class A/B
- Amplifier Output System (RMS): 350 W
- Amplifier Output System (Peak): 700 W
- Amplifier Output Subwoofer (RMS): 150 W
- Amplifier Output Subwoofer (Peak): 300 W
- Amplifier Output Mid/Hi (RMS): 100 W
- Amplifier Output Mid/Hi (Peak): 200 W
- Protection circuits: short circuit, limiter, overload
- Cooling: heat sink
- Controls: ON/ OFF, Sub Level, Main Level, MP3 / Hi-Z Level, Mic Level, Line Level, input switch (MP3 / Hi-Z), 180° Phase Reverse
- Display: Power, Protect
- Operating voltage: 220 V AC - 240 V AC
- Line inputs: 3
- Line input connectors: XLR/ 6,3 mm jack, RCA, microphone, MP3 / Hi-Z
- Mic inputs: 1
- Mic input connectors: XLR/ 6,3 mm jack
- Instrument inputs: 1
- Instrument input connectors: 6,3 mm jack
- Loudspeaker outputs: 2
- Speaker output connections: Speakon compatible